Job Name : Data Entry
Salary : 15000 – 18000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Gravity Infosoft
Location : Delhi, Delhi
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Performs data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programs, word processing, spreadsheet, or database commands; formats material as required.
- Proofs material entered and generates data reports as required; reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data, to verify customer requests are processed correctly.
- Files, keeps records, and prepares/transmits/sorts/distributes faxes, mail, e-mail, and reports as needed.
- Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence
- Processes work in a timely manner and meets daily productivity objectives; displays a sense of urgency while achieving quality and productivity goals
- Understands and is able to correctly work with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders.
- Effective time management and planning/organizing skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Effective interaction with individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization and works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals.
- Effective performance independently or as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
- Provides Chat support as required, local language plus other required languages.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential part of the job.
- Adapts to changing situations and restructures tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Supports and participates in the company’s total quality and customer service expectations.
- Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits the desire to provide excellent service, carry out correspondences in a professional and courteous manner, and interact directly with customers as needed.
- Exhibits desire and ability to advance
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us