Job Name : Brand Marketer
Salary : Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Prodigy Game
Location : India
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Prodigy Education is a global leader in game-based learning and is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in North America. Our mission is to help every student in the world love learning, motivating millions worldwide via fun, secure and accessible curriculum-aligned gameplay experiences. Visit www.prodigygame.com to learn more.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media & communication design, create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns Implementation
- Plan and manage acquisition campaigns on digital channels (e.g. Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) end-to-end, including but not limited to budget planning, campaign management, brand tracking, experiments, and optimization.
- Be able to carry out market analysis while tracking competitors’ activities to improvise growth communication strategy.
- Setting up Standard Operating Processes and execute implementation across all category to create a uniform tracking
Expand our organic acquisition channels and explore growth initiatives (e.g. email, webinar, influencer, growth tools) to drive top-funnel and mid-funnel traffic.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify growth and optimization opportunities across channels, platforms and within the funnel.
Develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and retention on the platform.
- Be able to analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation.
- Providing full-funnel marketing strategy, adoption, implementation, and optimization to drive better ROI.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide marketing insights and the necessary marketing support (e.g. promotion, market research, product feature launch).
- Measure marketing initiatives against metrics to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns.