Job Title: Chat Process
Salary Package: 15000 – 40000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Work From Home
Qualification Required: Any Graduate
Job Info –
- Lead a team of Customer Service Agents
- Responsible for meeting with the team members regularly and conducting 1:1s for performance and career development purposes.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with KDP policies and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to: interviewing, training, motivating, and coaching employees; fostering effective employee career growth and succession planning; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Promote a positive team environment. Demonstrates effective communication and cooperation amongst management and peers to manage team workload and morale.
- Conducts performance improvement efforts by coaching, using metrics to identify needs, and implementing short and long-term action plans to guide progress.
- Work with staffing agency partners and/or HR teams to recruit top talent.
- Promotes, plans, performs, and implements process improvements. Leads or participates in GEMBA walks.
- Actively seeks solutions and provides trends & feedback to the Group Manager or Operations Managers to drive technology and operational improvements; interface effectively with internal teams.
- Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to policies, and demonstrates a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels. Accountable for service level agreements for self and team.
- Manages and maintains payroll and schedule adherence in the payroll system.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Has schedule flexibility, including the ability to work outside normal business hours, including weekends.
- Basic Qualifications
- Excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with the goal of achieving success.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision-making.
- Knowledge of all MS Office tools
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years in KDP Customer Support with increasing responsibility
- 1+ years of management experience with a focus on team development
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us
It’s my dream to work with Amazon company