Job Title: Chat Process
Salary Package: 15000 – 40000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Work From Home
Qualification Required: Any Graduate
Job Info –
- Lead a team of Customer Service Agents
- Responsible for meeting with the team members regularly and conducting 1:1s for performance and career development purposes.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with KDP policies and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to: interviewing, training, motivating, and coaching employees; fostering effective employee career growth and succession planning; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Promote a positive team environment. Demonstrates effective communication and cooperation amongst management and peers to manage team workload and morale.
- Conducts performance improvement efforts by coaching, using metrics to identify needs, and implementing short and long-term action plans to guide progress.
- Work with staffing agency partners and/or HR teams to recruit top talent.
- Promotes, plans, performs, and implements process improvements. Leads or participates in GEMBA walks.
- Actively seeks solutions and provides trends & feedback to the Group Manager or Operations Managers to drive technology and operational improvements; interface effectively with internal teams.
- Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to policies, and demonstrates a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels. Accountable for service level agreements for self and team.
- Manages and maintains payroll and schedule adherence in the payroll system.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Has schedule flexibility, including the ability to work outside normal business hours, including weekends.
- Basic Qualifications
- Excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with the goal of achieving success.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision-making.
- Knowledge of all MS Office tools
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years in KDP Customer Support with increasing responsibility
- 1+ years of management experience with a focus on team development
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us