Job Title: Software Dev Engineer II – Test
Salary Package: 25000 – 35000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: HYD
Qualification Required: Graduation or Any
Job Info –
India Payments team is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate Software Development Engineers in Test to come work on this project!
In this role, you will be creating and designing test automation for desktop and iOS/Android apps. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the company to launch best in class technical solutions for mobile application testing. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, PMs, and TPMs to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will change customers’ lives.
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You think big, and earn trust through regular and precise communication. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
· 3+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
· Server side Java experience
· Experienced in mobile (iOS/Android) and web test automation
· Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
· Experience with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
· Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills