Job Title: Produce Quality Supervisor
Salary Package: Best In Industry
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: ARIPL
Job Location: Karnataka
Qualification Require: Graduation or Any
Job Info –
1. Review the quality during the inbound at LPC
2. Reject the damaged/defective items back to the vendor
3. Make a note of the items rejected during the inbound (by item/by vendor, quantity)
4. Audit the quality during picking & packing process performed by the LPC associates
5. Monitor the Packaging standards during packing process
6. Perform daily audit of F&V Bins and share weekly/daily report with the stakeholders
7. Train the LPC associates on F&V quality and packaging
Conduct bi-weekly audit at UBO1 and UBO2 spokes on F&V quality and highlight the findings
1. A bachelor’s degree in food-related discipline, such as food science, microbiology, or food industry management is minimum requirement.
2. Should have latest 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Should have latest 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.