Job Name: Bpo Jobs
Salary Package: 12000 – 18000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification: 10th Pass
Job Info –
- Respond to candidate issues by analyzing the situation and performing necessary and appropriate actions to reach a resolution by using internal processes and critical thinking skills.
- Actively demonstrate the application of concepts and guidelines.
- Using an internal case management system to complete tasks and find best solutions for candidates while adhering and upholding client policies and internal procedures.
- Collect essential and relevant information to highlight trends, sharing findings with internal stakeholders to drive solutions.
- Follow through on commitments and take responsibility for results, effectively prioritizing tasks. Identify and proposes solutions for barriers to leadership.
- Understands the expectations of a test taker and are able to adapt your communication style to meet the needs of a conversation while delivering service that exceeds customer’s needs within department guidelines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Provide clear and concise directions to live candidates while troubleshooting, and/or explaining policies and/or testing procedures.
- Anticipate candidate needs, identify, and resolves issues that impact the delivery of quality service.
- Use active listening to understand the candidate concerns, demonstrating comprehension of the issue through the use of asking probing questions, providing supportive directions, and empathetic reassurance during high-stress situations.
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret, and document candidate interactions.
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude and approach to tasks; meets new challenges and changes with an open mind; demonstrates commitment to the role and supporting a candidate.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us