Job Name : Call Center
Salary : 18000 – 26000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Nuance
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Customer Support Representative serves as a primary point of contact for our customers to handle inbound and outbound requests via phone, chat, and web channels, and ensure that all valid requests are resolved timely and efficiently delivering best in class customer experience.
- Monitor, manage, and document all actions and solutions into a CRM ticketing system
- Responsible for being available within call center queues as required by the department to respond to customer requests/incidents
- Resolves or directs issue to the correct staff member for resolution, including escalation to tier 2.
- Responsible for completing all required learning events and training.
- Responsible for operational support on a basis with ability to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High School Diploma minimum, some college or technical education is a plus
- Relevant Certifications considered an asset, HDI, etc.
- Position requires minimum 1 year of experience working in the healthcare industry and/or customer support role call center.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Dependable and punctual – strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and works well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented, understands and works well with varying standards and processes
- Must have a basic understanding with the following
- Connectivity, Wi-Fi Internet, Downloading Applications on PC and Mobile Devices
- Agent Must have a working knowledge of the following
- Smart phones – iOS and Android
- Internet Modem and Ethernet connections
- MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Online Collaboration tools – Teams
- Online Meeting Tools, Webex, Zoom
- Must have remote work environment:
- High Speed Internet
- Quiet and Private workspace
- Back Up phone source
- Ability to use personal device for two factor authentication
- Ability to attend online web meetings as needed