Job Title: Communication Engineer
Salary Package: 10000 – 40000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Bechtel
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- The Communication Engineer will perform work associated with Construction Turnover Help in AT&T Project. Work will utilize programs, procedures and work processes developed and provided by the project along with standard engineering and Construction Help work planning and scheduling to complete project deliverables. The engineer will drive for quality of deliverables and minimize rework through the application of quality absolutes while working independently and as part of a team. This position is based in Gurgaon, India.
- Work in Construction Help team for Turnover Help and compliance activities for LTE, small Cells and New Site Builds (NSBs) on the project
Complete the Turnover Package, As-Build work on the Construction Drawings and other Compliance Activities for AT&T project and work closely with Field coordinators to close the gaps found during Construction help on the various sites.
- Coordinates with project team members collecting field data in help of the engineering, scoping and construction activities. Receives field data and verifies data is in format to help the work.
Maintains continual status of assigned work through tracking tools assigned by the Project or self-developed
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction
Performs interface management with minimal technical oversight.
- In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us