Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Salary Package: 18000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Skilora
Job Location: Remote
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- Utilize the software implementation process to perform data entry projects.
- Perform time sensitive data entry projects using paper records or non-linear electronic records accurately and efficiently.
- Enter or correct demographic and academic information in various platforms provided by schools or from Data Conversion and assigned by members of the SIS Implementation Team.
- Work all projects with attention to detail and compare completed data entry work with original documents for accountability.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with the Implementation Team including answering questions, as well as providing clarification and timeline updates on projects.
- Communicate with customers to resolve issues with data.
- Can identify and explain discrepancies in data received in order to prevent transferring incorrect information into the SIS.
- Advise Implementation Team members of issues related to data concerns and follow all PII and documentation handling in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Contribute ideas and feedback during team meetings that add or enhance efficiencies to projects or processes within our business.
- Above average computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Capable of navigating corporate human resource and learning management software and websites.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to complete multiple project deadlines daily.
- Above average proofreading, editing, and grammar skills.
- Capable of demonstrating professional etiquette in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with confidential data in a responsible manner as defined by company policies.
- Follow all Work At Home Agreement bullets including providing a dedicated, safe, secure workspace free from distractions.
- Effectively work in a team environment interacting verbally or in person, as requested, with other employees.
- Flexible and willing to learn new tasks as requested.
- Flexible to accept any data entry project with instructions from team members and other departments.