Job Title: Technical Solutions Engineer
Salary Package: Best In Industry
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Google India
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- Manage customer challenges through effective diagnosis, resolution or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams. Work non-standard work hours as needed, including working weekends, holidays and shift-based schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing web applications, scripts and programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, etc).
- Basic Cloud Foundations including networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Experience in Databases, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Data mining or Machine Learning and experiences in building multi-tier high available distributed applications with modern web technologies.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux and/or Windows systems, from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols and system administration tasks.
- Ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, along with resourcefulness and effective communication skills.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us