Job Title: User Experience Engineer
Salary Package: 50000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Temporarily Remote
Qualification Required: Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (such as Sass or Less).
- Experience in designing and implementing user interfaces (UIs) and translating design into production code or prototypes.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users internal and external.
- Excelling problem-solving and web design skills.
- Work closely with international engineering teams to implement rich, interactive UI components based on Google’s design system.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Launch, iterate, and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.