Job Title: Technical Support
Salary Package: 15000 – 30000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Work From Home
Qualification Required: 12th Pass
As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA). If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers
- Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Service Industry
- Proficient in handling customer queries across the globe (primarily United States)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Unparalleled Listening and Comprehension capabilities
- Proven service industry front line experience with handling high value/critical customers
- Ability to keyboard to capture important details on a call for documentation