Job Title: Test Specialist: SDET
Work Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification Require: 12th Pass
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Middleware Testing Practitioner, you will design, build, test and deploy effective testing solutions which reduce the amount of manual effort in the testing process.
- You are responsible for applying automated tools to support the testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You need to support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation, and defect management.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for –
- Writing scripts for testing the performance and load of the applications
- Testing a feature by reviewing the code changes, executing test scenarios and match with the requirements
- Driving test analysis through test suite code coverage and data analysis
- Identifying infrastructure-related issues and propose solutions for the same
- Writing automated tests for both API and UI automation in isolation with dependent systems
- Diagnosing complex production issues, which cannot be reproduced by the Functional QA Engineers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 years of SDET and testing experience
- Knowledge of Internet/Web Technologies is a must
- Experience in –
- Working on Tools like SOAP UI, CA Lisa, Parasoft, or similar tools.
- Using RestAssured or other API Test automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of WebSphere MQ and IBM Integration Bus (IIB) – good to have
- Proven understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience in –
- Data model understanding
- Database queries and knowledge on NoSQL platforms
- Test automation and strategy design over distributed systems
- Solving/debugging issues from Production systems by coordinating with remote teams across different vertical (QA, Dev, PM and Operations)
- Understanding of automation tests with stub and mocked data from integrated systems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementWhen applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.