Job Name : Architect
Salary : Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Majesco- Insurance/Software
Location : India
Qualification : 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- As a Data Conversion Architect in the L&A domain, you will design data conversion solutions depending on client requirements.
- Understand the solution integrity for L&A’s Policy, Claims, Billing and Distribution Management modules from a business, integration, and performance standpoint.
- Understand and design database models.
- Work closely with business analysts, product teams and test leads to understand the business requirements and solution objectives.
- Works with the Principal Solution architects on the technical solution architecture and design documents that outline the data model changes.
- Institute thorough design documentation along with clear trace of why certain design decisions are made.
- Ensure an end-to-end solution approach – functional as well as non-functional, development as well as operating in production, robust for today’s need as well as flexible for future needs and impact on implementing the solution for various clients – for determining best design patterns.
- Create extensible designs so that customers can extend from the product capabilities and make changes to align with their requirements without impacting the core processing.
- Create templates & guidelines to ensure that the various design considerations are followed across the team for consistency.
- Review the design approaches by other solution architects are in line with the overall approach.
- Work In alignment with SAFe Agile processes to ingest the scope of the project, complete the design specifications and accurately estimate the development timeframe at a user story level.
- Provide technical oversight as a design authority for multiple products, review and approve proposed architecture related changes from the Engineering team.
- Lead the implementation of the technical solution, including hands on coding where applicable and ensure the code delivered aligns with the design specifications.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback and be a mentor to others.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us