Job Title: Guest Relations Executive
Salary Package: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: FOREST HILLS TALA
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Should possess detailed information about the Hotel, city as well as the
- Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
- Have up to date information on daily room occupancy
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Check on VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Allocate rooms to all arriving guests.
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary
- guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and
- Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
- Maintain guest lockers for safe custody.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without
unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase
his/ her knowledge.
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Must be able to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees.
- Professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and
request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work morning, evening, weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Qualifications and Skills
- Good guest interaction skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Sound decision making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership/People management