Job Title: Survey Analytics
Salary Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Boston Consulting Group
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- We are seeking exceptional candidates with experience and passion to fill a Junior Data Analyst position in the Survey Operations & Analytics (SOA) team at BCG. This team is part of the Knowledge Practice Area and is an integral part of BCG’s strategy to deliver superior value and sustained impact to clients.
- SOA specializes in supporting BCG case teams on client projects that include primary data collection (surveys). The team has capabilities that enable it to engage across all elements of the primary research value chain with both BCG case teams as well as external service providers. Special emphasis is placed on application of advanced analytics to survey data, providing key outputs that drive critical insights. Additionally, the team also builds models, simulations, and visualizations to maximize usability and impact of these analytics outputs.
- At SOA, you will be joining a highly innovative team with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working directly with BCG’s core consulting business in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment. In addition to bringing you own unique skills and capabilities to the table; you will be expected to leverage opportunities to learn and grow intellectually through formal and on-job training.
- Working with BCG case teams and topic leaders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting them across different stages of the market research/survey management lifecycle.
- Business oriented – understanding business objectives and context of associated market research
- Fast learner – able to grasp and apply market research knowledge to interpret and discuss elements of survey design (sampling, quotas, methodology, questionnaire structure etc.)
- Team player – able to collaboration with survey programmers, third-party vendors, and partners for implementation of online surveys and data collection
- Eye for detail – able to engage on quality review of online surveys before launch, data handling and management capabilities to validate and clean data prior to further processing
- Sound knowledge of statistics and application of statistical theoretical concepts (univariate, bivariate and multivariate methods). Able to quickly learn and use specialized survey data analysis tools such as SPSS, Sawtooth, etc. to deliver practical data analytics outcomes
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us