Job Title: Content Development
Salary Package: 25000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Contour Education
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
Contour Education is an entrepreneurial education service focused on providing high-quality resources and teaching through intensive workshops and collaborative environments. Since our establishment towards the beginning of 2020, we have been tutoring over 350+ students across Victoria in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology, while also developing educational services for schools such as Wolfram Mathematica workshops and custom scripts.
1. Creating educational resources for physics/mathematics, including homework questions, practice tests, and practice exams of similar styles and difficulties based on reference resources
2. Working directly with the director of resources at Contour, with input from subject tutors and heads
3. Learning the Australian VCE syllabus and curriculum for the subjects, from the prescribed textbook and study guides
4. Familiarizing yourself with the style and difficulty of questions typically asked- both in internal assessments as well as final exams
5. Constantly adapting to the style and difficulty of questions and content you create, based on syllabus constraints, past assessments, and exams, as well as feedback
6. Creating guided/worked solutions catered for students to be able to easily follow along, including step-by-step guides, easy-to-remember steps, etc.
7. Formatting all documents based on specific templates in Microsoft Word
8. Creating additional content including extension university/olympiad work, supplementary reading, blog articles, social media posts, etc. about out-of-syllabus but still related concepts