Job Name : HR
Salary : 18000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : ZM Financial Systems
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
The HR Connect Onboarding Associate role is responsible supporting Moody’s employees with onboarding activities via HR Connect. This is inclusive of but not exclusive to new hire processing, position management, pre-employment activities, transfers and temporary worker requests. When complex inquires arise, or inquiries that require research or follow up, the Onboarding Associate will escalate the case to a Sr. Associate. The HR Connect Onboarding Associate will respond to inquiries through several channels including telephone contact and e-mail requests and will track all interactions and other work via a case management tool. When necessary the Onboarding Associate will support with Customer Service Associate work overflow.
Additionally, the Onboarding Associate will participate in team trainings. They will provide input to the Process Lead for process efficiencies or improvements as they experience them.
- Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of onboarding inquiries through multiple channels (e.g., phone, email) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodologies (e.g., investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on HR technologies and self-service tools and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues.
- Escalate complex inquires or cases that need follow up to Sr. Associates.
- Accurately log all service requests; monitor and follow up on all cases to ensure prompt resolution on behalf of employees and managers.
- Consistently utilize knowledge management tools and contribute new or updated information to maintain an accurate and consistent knowledge base in support of customers, peers and the larger HR Connect Team.
- Enhancing customers’ level of understanding by educating and influencing them to utilize self-service support.
- Provide excellent customer service and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues.
- Become a subject matter expert on Moody’s onboarding activities.
- Support with requests including but not exclusive of new hire processing, position management, pre-employment activities, transfers and temporary worker requests.
- Role may expand to include responsibilities for administration of additional HR processes.
- When needed, support the Customer Service Associates with inquires.
- Scan new hire documents into Moody’s system of record in a timely manner.
- Participate in team trainings.
- Identify areas for improvement and share them with the Process Lead.
- Assist with additional HR administrative responsibilities, as needed.