Job Title: Software Engineer
Salary Package: Best In Industry
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: TripStack India
Job Location: Pune
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
TripStack provides our partners access to 100+ low-cost carriers globally. We provide full content and return the lowest prices.
As a Software Development Engineer on the Content team, you’ll write the complex airline integrations, as well as making TripStack’s software solid and scalable.
Mandatory skill set:
- Masters or Bachelor’s in computer science
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, OOPs and Data Structure.
- Knowledge/experience with any of the object-oriented language
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Jump into existing code and debug, develop and integrate HTTP APIs, XML, JSON, etc.
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-functional product team.
Preferred skill set (Optional):
- Knowledge of Mocking and Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience with GCP is a plus
- Experience in Selenium or casperjs is a plus
- AngularJS, Python, Go working experience is a plus
- Experience in a small team handling while working as an individual contributor
- Experience with code review tools like SonarQube
- Expertise with Chrome debugger
The Role requires:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in C# programming
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ MTech in Computer Science/IT or a relevant degree, overall 65% is must
- As the HQ is based in Canada, the shortlisted candidates will be expected to work 12:30pm to 9:30pm IST
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us
Job from home