Job Title: Chat Process
Salary Package: 15000 – 25000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: Swiggy
Job Location: Work From Home
Qualification Required: 12th Pass
Key responsibilities (what you will do) We are looking for dynamic process training specialists, who will:
- Own the training of processes and product for new hires.
- Drive qualitative performance effectiveness and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team through the effectiveness of product/process knowledge.
- Conduct New Hire Training and Refresher training on the floor.
- Conduct Call audits and provides comprehensive feedback.
- Will fulfill the role of an SME/Floor Coach during the times when there are no batches.
- Analyze customer survey results, formulate improvement initiatives and drive their implementation across aligned team/s
- Ensure successful execution of training needs including resource planning and measuring program training effectiveness
- Monitor and ensure completion of daily training administrative work such as timekeeping, and other administrative tasks as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Scheduling training planner for BQ management and monitoring plan.
- Aid other work units when required, particularly in quality management.
- Identify ways to improve the process/product skills of teams and action accordingly.
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions.
- 4 hours of login during peak hours when not involved in a batch. Metrics should be as per Operations Metric requirements.
What do you need (Desired skills):
- Flawless English communication and professional fluency in Hindi.
- Great presentation skills and expected to lead by example
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
- Effective communication, organizational, motivational, and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours (all shifts)
- Ability to analyze quality scores and operational matrices and create a Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines
- Experience in a Customer Service environment with exposure to inbound, outbound, chat, and email processes.
- Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office presentations and excel.
- Should display the behavior of a role model always