Job Title: Content Writer
Salary Package: 15000 – 20000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Tidbit Solutions
Job Location: Work From Home
Qualification Required: 12th Pass
Job Info –
Tidbit is hiring an experienced Content Writer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Tidbit is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with team
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the business development team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with team, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent vocabulary and grammar skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Perks you receive:
- Choose your time to work
- Competitive Salary – Oh Yes!! This is a must.
- Opportunity to work with top professionals
- Platform to learn new technologies and grow yourself – We believe in learning & evolving
- Open Culture – No politics, Views are appreciated always!!
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us