Job Name: Assistant Engineering
Salary: 15,000 – 25,000 a month
Exp: 0 – 3 years
Company Name: Four Seasons
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Info –
As a second in command in the Engineering Division, you will assist in all aspects of hotel and building maintenance including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to –
- Assist in the hiring, training, supervision, scheduling, counseling, and evaluation of performance and planning the activities of maintenance staff including making spot checks on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper execution of work order/request system and that items are followed up on when necessary.
- Prepare requisitions for purchase and work orders and liaise effectively with the Director of Purchasing.
- Implement preventive maintenance schedules, policies and rules to ensure an efficient department.
Support the energy conservation program allowing the hotel to meet its annual budget targets.
- Excellent command of English language (oral and written).
- Strong knowledge of mechanical or electrical services.
- Ability to train, coach and develop team members.
- Practical knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen and other trades
- Good knowledge of fire & life safety processes and procedures.
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office applications.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experiences working as Engineering Manager in a five star / full-service hotel
- Should be completed his Diploma in engineering related trades. Along with certification in related fields.