Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Salary Package: $15.69 an hour
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: AT&T
Job Location: Remote US
Qualification Required: Graduation or Any
Job Info –
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll serve as the first line of technical support for our consumer or business customers. You’ll take on complex call types ranging from service support and billing to retention and repair. Due to the scope and breadth of your calls, you’ll need to be adept at shifting between call types without missing a beat. Your success will be dependent on your ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ease. You’ll need to be an expert in our products and services, understanding how they work, and feel incentivized by resolving technical issues and offering operational improvements.
You may also be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after-hours inquiries, and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer-impacting issues such as but not limited to voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning, and billing.
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, the configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan, and feature matters.
- Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 12Mb upload speed and 18Mb download speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). The company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain the workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.