Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Salary Package: $73000 per hour
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Wayfair
Job Location: Remote US
Qualification Required: Graduation or Any
Job Info –
We are seeking individuals for Wayfair’s Industrial Engineering in the areas of facilities, design engineering, controls, and project management. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges. A willingness to travel and tackle the unknown is highly desirable.
What You’ll Do
- Support tracking of key performance indicators & initiate process improvements throughout the operation using statistics, quality engineering tools, and metrics.
- Create and update all building layouts to fit conveyors/shelving/work stations and partner with the operations team to implement setup of buildings.
- Develop and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for each operation, ensuring SOP’s are updated and adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Support the development of RFP’s as needed, perform ROI Analysis and Procurement for various supply chain solutions including hardware, software, & supporting technology.
- Assist in building and development of a Labor Management System.
- Provide change management guidance, assist with process and equipment validation including but not limited to development, training, documentation, and reporting.
- Travel up to 20-30%
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, with strong analytical and organizational skills, and excellent time management and multitasking skills.