Job Title: General Services Clerk
Salary Package: 15000 – 30000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Embassy New Delhi
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- The position is located in the Motor Pool Section of the General Services Office (GSO), U.S. Embassy New Delhi. The incumbent will be in charge of administrative functions within the motor pool section including time and attendance tracking for employees, tracking vehicle fuel use, updating ILMS/FMIS, preparing workload counts, preparing E2s, arranging for rental vehicles, etc. S/he will be supervised by motor pool Supervisor and AGSO for motor pool. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- This position requires successful completion of Secondary School (Class X).
- Indicate on the qualifications questionnaire all the education details as relevant for the position (Class X and/or higher for this vacancy). (Your answer should also let us know if you have completed Class X or XII or any other degree or vocational courses. Also, please specify the name of the Certificate/Degree/Diploma course and the major subjects for each qualification you possess).
- Please see the Language requirements listed under Evaluations. Please indicate your proficiency level separately for each of the required languages, using one of the following levels:
- Valid Indian Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV-TRANS) driving license is required.
- Please attach a copy of the valid Indian driving license with the application along with all the mandatory/required documents. Applications which do not have a copy of the license will not be accepted.
Important Note: Beware of Bogus Job Postings. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. In Case You Know of Someone Requesting for Suspicious Employment, Services or Money, Please Contact Us